The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby TheWolf » 28 Sep 2017, 22:07

Incogneetus69 wrote:I masturbated to that movie too. The part where John c Reilly grabbed her breast. And also she got it good in "derailed".

Derailed was good. I love slutty Aniston.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Oct 2017, 08:32

Maron was pretty funny. I enjoyed him jumping in and giving out his offer code when Simmons was doing his ad reads. I found it odd that Simmons didn't seem to know the name of the lead in GLOW.

Simmons' wife drives a Tesla apparently. Ok.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Oct 2017, 20:06

Bill's been killing the podcast game lately. Can't wait for the NBA pod.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Incogneetus69 » 17 Oct 2017, 06:52

So bill essentially got fired from espn by the NFL and now TNT and the NBA are sponsors of his podcast . How can he pretend to be unbiased about both leagues
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 17 Oct 2017, 06:54

Incogneetus69 wrote:So bill essentially got fired from espn by the NFL and now TNT and the NBA are sponsors of his podcast . How can he pretend to be unbiased about both leagues

When did he ever pretend to be unbiased about either league?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Incogneetus69 » 17 Oct 2017, 06:59

He's the czar of sports. He has more credibility when telling us how evil football is if he wasn't fired for critiquing the commissioner by their partner . He clearly has an agenda and an axe to grind and unfinished business with the NFL. He's going to Try to use his influence to damage the leagues popularity going forward
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Oct 2017, 08:48

I enjoyed the Harlabob pod. Always a better interview when the person gives Simmons shit. "When I talk to my dog, I think the only word it hears is "ball." When I talk to you, the only word you hear is "Celtics." " Made me laugh.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mj3528 » 17 Oct 2017, 17:33

Michael Rappaport is mad at Simmons for not returning texts to appear on Bill's podcast

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/17/michael-rapaport-ripped-bill-simmons-and-his-hbo-show-after-un-responded-texts/

some good burns:

“When Bill Simmons had his crusty, stale-from-the-start, never-got-better, bullshit HBO show, last year — look it up, folks — I came on there, did the skit about Deflategate, was the best thing on that show.”

“The [HBO show] was trash. Great writer. Icon of this whole sports culture thing. But in front of the camera you just don’t have it. You just can’t do it.”

“I’m not coming on [your podcast] to talk Knicks, to talk Charles Oakley. Have those fucking cornball, nerded glasses fucks sit there and bore people to sleep about basketball.”

“I’d rather listen to fucking paint try — I said listen to paint dry — than Jake Gyllenhal or Malcolm Fucking Gladwell, one of the world’s smartest people, I don’t fucking give two shits what you have to say about basketball.”

The Deflategate skit was the best thing on that show? That must have been a real bad show.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 Oct 2017, 18:35

Rapapport was terrible. Even when I used to listen to Simmons podcast I'd skip the rappaport ones.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Oct 2017, 18:54

mj3528 wrote:Michael Rappaport is mad at Simmons for not returning texts to appear on Bill's podcast

http://thebiglead.com/2017/10/17/michael-rapaport-ripped-bill-simmons-and-his-hbo-show-after-un-responded-texts/

some good burns:

“When Bill Simmons had his crusty, stale-from-the-start, never-got-better, bullshit HBO show, last year — look it up, folks — I came on there, did the skit about Deflategate, was the best thing on that show.”

“The [HBO show] was trash. Great writer. Icon of this whole sports culture thing. But in front of the camera you just don’t have it. You just can’t do it.”

“I’m not coming on [your podcast] to talk Knicks, to talk Charles Oakley. Have those fucking cornball, nerded glasses fucks sit there and bore people to sleep about basketball.”

“I’d rather listen to fucking paint try — I said listen to paint dry — than Jake Gyllenhal or Malcolm Fucking Gladwell, one of the world’s smartest people, I don’t fucking give two shits what you have to say about basketball.”

The Deflategate skit was the best thing on that show? That must have been a real bad show.

Totally agree.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 17 Oct 2017, 18:57

Jew Jitsu wrote:Rapapport was terrible. Even when I used to listen to Simmons podcast I'd skip the rappaport ones.

This is true. But he's not wrong about Malcolm Gladwell.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 17 Oct 2017, 19:11

Dthefritz wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Rapapport was terrible. Even when I used to listen to Simmons podcast I'd skip the rappaport ones.

What he say about Gladwell?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 17 Oct 2017, 21:46

Theny wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

What he say about Gladwell?

Based on mj''s post, I think he said no one wants to listen to a podcast to hear Gladwell talk about basketball. Seems like a reasonable take.

I like Rappaport. He seems... normal. That's a rare quality these days.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Oct 2017, 21:56

TheWolf wrote:
I like Rappaport. He seems... normal. That's a rare quality these days.

Ok.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 18 Oct 2017, 08:30

There was an Eddie Murphy movie back in the late 90s where Rappaport played a stud SWAT guy turned hostage negotiator. Buying Rappaport as a super competent super-athlete SWAT guy was impossible.

Metro.

Otherwise a good flick. Gene's pick.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh