The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Sep 2017, 09:37

Cannot wait for The next BS podcast after this game. Thoughts?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Sep 2017, 09:41

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Cannot wait for The next BS podcast after this game. Thoughts?

I think I genuinely believe you.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Incogneetus69 » 24 Sep 2017, 07:08

This podcast is stupid. He asks boring questions just to get the celebrity to think bill is some insider. Howard stern will ask about your penis or celebrity fuels. Bill Simmons asks you if you think binge watching is neat.
Incogneetus69
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Sep 2017, 16:15

The Sal pods are easily the most consistently good pods these days regardless of Bill saying crazy football stuff. Have to admit, parent corner was actually funny, and Tate (I can believe I'm saying this), actually had a funny line regarding the sucky jerks.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Sep 2017, 16:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The Sal pods are easily the most consistently good pods these days regardless of Bill saying crazy football stuff. Have to admit, parent corner was actually funny, and Tate (I can believe I'm saying this), actually had a funny line regarding the sucky jerks.

I forgot about this but Simmons' story last week about the dude who helped out at his daughter's school going on a dating game show and talking about how much he loved all the MILFs there was legitimately hilarious.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Sep 2017, 17:07

Phil is all in on 31's buffalo bills!
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Sep 2017, 17:39

Jake G's passion for acting definitely comes through in this one. I would think by now that the imdb profile shtick would be insulting to actors who are used to other interviewers preparing beforehand.

Jake G was game for this so the overall interview seemed to flow nicely, whereas the Charlize Theron one did not flow at all.

Maybe we need to start a grassroots campaign to mass email simmons telling him to do his homework before these interviews. Perhaps I care too much. Just bothers me as a listener.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Sep 2017, 15:05

I thought Gyllenhaal was pretty funny actually. Given that he's lived in Hollywood his entire life, he seemed some sembelence of normal.

Best part was when Bill brought up The Good Girl and Gylenhaal's reaction was "I got to make out with Jennifer Aniston. I was naked with Jennifer Aniston and I got to simulate sex with her."

He also asked him if he had seen Maggie's new show. I really wanted Bill to ask Jake about Maggie's pancake tits just for the awkwardness value.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 15:06

Briandong79 wrote:I thought Gyllenhaal was pretty funny actually. Given that he's lived in Hollywood his entire life, he seemed some sembelence of normal.

Best part was when Bill brought up The Good Girl and Gylenhaal's reaction was "I got to make out with Jennifer Aniston. I was naked with Jennifer Aniston and I got to simulate sex with her."

He also asked him if he had seen Maggie's new show. I really wanted Bill to ask Jake about Maggie's pancake tits just for the awkwardness value.

Well shit now I want to listen to this.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Sep 2017, 15:23

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I thought Gyllenhaal was pretty funny actually. Given that he's lived in Hollywood his entire life, he seemed some sembelence of normal.

Well shit now I want to listen to this.

Do it. You'll be glad you did.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Incogneetus69 » 28 Sep 2017, 16:40

I masturbated to stranger than fiction when she got on top of will Ferrells lap
Incogneetus69

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 16:41

Incogneetus69 wrote:I masturbated to stranger than fiction when she got on top of will Ferrells lap

That's Will Ferrell's fourth or fifth best movie. It is so good.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Dthefritz » 28 Sep 2017, 18:38

[quote="Briandong79"]Best part was when Bill brought up The Good Girl and Gylenhaal's reaction was "I got to make out with Jennifer Aniston. I was naked with Jennifer Aniston and I got to simulate sex with her."[quote]
Hahaha, I had 100% forgotten that movie ever existed. Like most human beings, presumably. I like how they not only named his character after Catcher in the Rye, they literally told us that that's where the name came from in case we didn't get it. That's the kind of top-notch writing you just don't see anymore.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Incogneetus69 » 28 Sep 2017, 18:54

I masturbated to that movie too. The part where John c Reilly grabbed her breast. And also she got it good in "derailed".
Incogneetus69

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Sep 2017, 19:03

Nice!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh