Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Apr 2017, 09:34

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
I have also said this for years. He is a basketball robot on the court and a child off of it.

How is this different from any NBA player today?

This is a serious point? Explain this to me like I'm Kevin Durant. Speak slowly and use small words.

You could say the same thing about Melo, LeBron, Russ, etc, etc.

Say what you will about any of their personalities, but you listed three married guys with families and well-publicized interests off the court. Lebron and Melo have both been politically and socially active. Durant appears to exist to play basketball and make money for Roc Nation sports and Nike. He has no other interests and no relationships beyond his mother and his dad, who re-entered his life when he was about to hit free agency.

This is the cheesest of cheese answers. Fantastic. I love how you equate being married with families to NOT being a child off the court.

Your bum hurt over KD is approaching Theny/Bron levels of absurdity. Well done.

KD literally lived with his mother until two years ago. He was engaged for a week but his mom didn't like the girl so he dropped the girl.

I have posted maybe four times about KD in the last year. You calling out anyone about whining about any sports slight is hysterical.

I'm sorry, please don't quit the board.

I'm so.....so sorry.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby Jew Jitsu » 20 Apr 2017, 11:00

I quit listening to this shit but had to turn this one on to hear him cry about Boston-Chicago. Of course it was an utter trash of a pod (79 even warned me via text). But towards the end our NBA expert says how much better the Cavs would be if they would've signed Hayward to the max and had Lebron slide to PF and have Kyrie and Thompson and Wiggins and my dad and Evander Holyfield still on the team.

1) Hayward signed a max deal with Charlotte and Utah matched it so Cavs were never getting him.
2) Lebron was only signed after we dumped a couple contracts for a first rounder to free up cap space, where are the Cavs gonna get the max room to also sign Hayward to a max offer sheet.
3) Goddamn for the thousandth time, it's a waste of time and energy and miles to put LBJ at PF to use up his body in February boxing out irrelevant players on the Suns or Hornets.
4) Wiggins would have even less of an impact with the Cavs than Love, there's only so many possessions in a game and Wiggins would've been even less of an afterthought than Love.

I can't even with this
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Prez » 20 Apr 2017, 11:37

Dong and jitz text each other? I didn't see that one coming.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby chrisco » 20 Apr 2017, 12:08

Prez wrote:Dong and jitz text each other? I didn't see that one coming.

Maybe we should text. Do you want to text about the weather?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Previous

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh