The B.S. Report

Discuss the columns here!

Re: The B.S. Report

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Mar 2017, 10:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
Incogneetus69 wrote:Wilbon isn't even a fun dickhead. He doesn't wink at the camera like cowherd or Bayless. He's just this old mean get off my lawn humorless asshole

He is a perennial candidate for least likable sports media figure, which is a pretty crowded field. That said, Simmons being treated with complete contempt, regardless of it being by an even bigger prick, was amusing to me.

That's a race for the Silver Medal

Gold...

I was gonna say Albom but it really is hard to top Lupica's particular brand of douchebaggery.

Oooooh this would be a good tournament.....

JT tourney ass--most hateable ESPN personality. Can be current or former. This is con_tent gold.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Apr 2017, 12:31

Listened to the Durant follow up. It was decent, not quite as good as the first one but Durant is a solid guest. Told a funny story about James Worthy sucking up to him and then ripping him on TV the same day. Other than that, pretty unremarkable.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Apr 2017, 12:34

Briandong79 wrote:Listened to the Durant follow up. It was decent, not quite as good as the first one but Durant is a solid guest. Told a funny story about James Worthy sucking up to him and then ripping him on TV the same day. Other than that, pretty unremarkable.

Can I ask you something? What do you think a guy like Durant gets out of being a guest on Simmons' podcast? Its not like he pays him, i assume. I dont see why anyone of note would go on his podcast. So why bother.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 03 Apr 2017, 12:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Listened to the Durant follow up. It was decent, not quite as good as the first one but Durant is a solid guest. Told a funny story about James Worthy sucking up to him and then ripping him on TV the same day. Other than that, pretty unremarkable.

Can I ask you something? What do you think a guy like Durant gets out of being a guest on Simmons' podcast? Its not like he pays him, i assume. I dont see why anyone of note would go on his podcast. So why bother.

Durant referred to this a couple of times as "our" podcast. Weird. He gave props to the Heat twice. I approve.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby the cheese » 03 Apr 2017, 13:05

Theny wrote:

Durant referred to this a couple of times as "our" podcast. Weird. He gave props to the Heat twice. I approve.

KD will go anywhere if someone gives him a chance to whine about his treatment in OKC. He a bitch.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Theny » 03 Apr 2017, 13:55

the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:

KD will go anywhere if someone gives him a chance to whine about his treatment in OKC. He a bitch.

He is absolutely clueless still about the nature of fans. Though he did say he didn't realize how good he had it in OKC as far as media.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby the cheese » 03 Apr 2017, 14:43

Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:

He is absolutely clueless still about the nature of fans. Though he did say he didn't realize how good he had it in OKC as far as media.

KD has the emotional intelligence of an eight year old at worst and a 13 year old at best.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby mister bacon » 03 Apr 2017, 18:04

the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:

KD has the emotional intelligence of an eight year old at worst and a 13 year old at best.

he's a coddled mama's boy. i have said this for years perhaps one day you people will listen to me.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby the cheese » 04 Apr 2017, 08:46

mister bacon wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:

he's a coddled mama's boy. i have said this for years perhaps one day you people will listen to me.

I have also said this for years. He is a basketball robot on the court and a child off of it.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Apr 2017, 08:49

the cheese wrote:
I have also said this for years. He is a basketball robot on the court and a child off of it.

How is this different from any NBA player today?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 04 Apr 2017, 08:52

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

This is a serious point? Explain this to me like I'm Kevin Durant. Speak slowly and use small words.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Apr 2017, 08:53

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

This is a serious point? Explain this to me like I'm Kevin Durant. Speak slowly and use small words.

You could say the same thing about Melo, LeBron, Russ, etc, etc.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby the cheese » 04 Apr 2017, 09:00

Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Say what you will about any of their personalities, but you listed three married guys with families and well-publicized interests off the court. Lebron and Melo have both been politically and socially active. Durant appears to exist to play basketball and make money for Roc Nation sports and Nike. He has no other interests and no relationships beyond his mother and his dad, who re-entered his life when he was about to hit free agency.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Apr 2017, 09:04

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Say what you will about any of their personalities, but you listed three married guys with families and well-publicized interests off the court. Lebron and Melo have both been politically and socially active. Durant appears to exist to play basketball and make money for Roc Nation sports and Nike. He has no other interests and no relationships beyond his mother and his dad, who re-entered his life when he was about to hit free agency.

This is the cheesest of cheese answers. Fantastic. I love how you equate being married with families to NOT being a child off the court.

Your bum hurt over KD is approaching Theny/Bron levels of absurdity. Well done.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 04 Apr 2017, 09:18

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:

This is the cheesest of cheese answers. Fantastic. I love how you equate being married with families to NOT being a child off the court.

Your bum hurt over KD is approaching Theny/Bron levels of absurdity. Well done.

KD literally lived with his mother until two years ago. He was engaged for a week but his mom didn't like the girl so he dropped the girl.

I have posted maybe four times about KD in the last year. You calling out anyone about whining about any sports slight is hysterical.
the cheese
The Douche

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh