YouTube Hall of Fame

Discuss the columns here!

Postby sportsdorkhater » 26 Jun 2006, 10:51

and stop writing checks at the grocery store after you use those 400 coupons!!11111
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby nova » 26 Jun 2006, 10:53

and seriously...how can you NOT put the video of that autistic kid making those six three pointers????
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 26 Jun 2006, 11:05

nasty nova wrote:Bah. No Leprechaun, no cred.

I wouldn't be surprised if his editor prevented him from using certain clips, that one included. For example, the one with the guy trying to get his KKK outfit dry cleaned at a black-owned dry cleaner would probably not be "PC" enough for the sensitive types at ESPN/ABC/Disney (it was a bit - the guy's not really in the KKK), or even the infamous oozinator commercial. Same might have gone for that clip.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby nova » 26 Jun 2006, 11:08

Montecore's Revenge wrote:
nasty nova wrote:Bah. No Leprechaun, no cred.

I wouldn't be surprised if his editor prevented him from using certain clips, that one included. For example, the one with the guy trying to get his KKK outfit dry cleaned at a black-owned dry cleaner would probably not be "PC" enough for the sensitive types at ESPN/ABC/Disney (it was a bit - the guy's not really in the KKK), or even the infamous oozinator commercial. Same might have gone for that clip.

Now that you mention it, that clip did appear on an NBC affiliate in Mobile. thanks for the persepctive, Montel.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Jun 2006, 11:12

nasty nova wrote:and seriously...how can you NOT put the video of that autistic kid making those six three pointers????

bc its gay?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby sportsdorkhater » 26 Jun 2006, 11:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
nasty nova wrote:and seriously...how can you NOT put the video of that autistic kid making those six three pointers????

bc its gay?

as gay as using "bc" ?
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby Theny » 26 Jun 2006, 11:19

I wish he'd not put the Pistons/Pacers brawl on there. I'm so fucking pissed right now after watching it again. Fuck Detroit and their fans. Burn in hell, all of you. Especially you, Dooze.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jun 2006, 11:20

Theny wrote:I wish he'd not put the Pistons/Pacers brawl on there. I'm so fucking pissed right now after watching it again. Fuck Detroit and their fans. Burn in hell, all of you. Especially you, Dooze.

Dooze is a celtics fan right?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby sportsdorkhater » 26 Jun 2006, 11:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:I wish he'd not put the Pistons/Pacers brawl on there. I'm so fucking pissed right now after watching it again. Fuck Detroit and their fans. Burn in hell, all of you. Especially you, Dooze.

not yet . . . if they are good again, thedooze will be there
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby nova » 26 Jun 2006, 11:21

SouthernYokel wrote:

As it stands, Dooze is currently a Lions, Tom Brady, Red Sox, Tigers, and Pistons fan and has touched Lindsay Lohan's nipple. No curse yet for the Celtics.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Jun 2006, 11:21

sportsdorkhater wrote:

bc its gay?

as gay as using "bc" ?

more.
ok, gotta go, i'll brb.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby sportsdorkhater » 26 Jun 2006, 11:22

sportsdorkhater wrote:

bc its gay?

as gay as using "bc" ?

more.
ok, gotta go, i'll brb.

cool, ttyl
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 26 Jun 2006, 11:22

sportsdorkhater wrote:

bc its gay?

as gay as using "bc" ?

more.
ok, gotta go, i'll brb.

c u l8r
FRSB

[Mon 2:08] Dick Hertz: it's also called - "ringing the cowbell". ask tiff about it.
Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jun 2006, 11:23

obviously i was also ragging him for being the biggest frontrunner on the board besides maybe NYCowboy. And SDH for being a Notre Dame fan...you douche.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby IhateTomBrady » 26 Jun 2006, 11:37

Damnit. I cannot load Youtube clips at work. It seems something has lit a fire under SG's ass to do more work. 3 columns last week and at least two this week (assuming the other is the running draft diary).
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh