Hook a brother up.

Discuss the columns here!

Hook a brother up.

Postby Dr. Simmions » 27 Mar 2006, 13:46

Can anyone find a direct link to a previous SG column where he details why Al Skinner is a bad coach? I can only find a small references to Skinner in SG's 2005 Tourney live log. Where is the column or cowbell where he hammers Skinner? I want to re-read the details since Skinner pretty much proved SG right this last friday versus Villanova.
Dr. Simmions
Doug Christie

Re: Hook a brother up.

Postby ONTB » 27 Mar 2006, 14:08

Dr. Simmions wrote:Can anyone find a direct link to a previous SG column where he details why Al Skinner is a bad coach? I can only find a small references to Skinner in SG's 2005 Tourney live log. Where is the column or cowbell where he hammers Skinner? I want to re-read the details since Skinner pretty much proved SG right this last friday versus Villanova.

He's never put something together about Skinner as in a while column. He's dropped the same-- "Skinner can't manage a game stuff," a few times. But in Simmons fashion, he doesn't give examples. A lot of people who follow BC don't like Skinner the coach-- Simmons is just using what he hears.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 27 Mar 2006, 14:16

I just remember him comparing Skinner to Dudley's dad on Diff'rent Strokes.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Aug 2017, 14:59

some loser on r/billsimmons wrote:I'm not from the us and planning to go to an NFL and NBA events in Boston on November. What is the name of BSP sponsor he always names and is it any good or are there cheaper ways to get a ticket safely?

This dork still has fans that want to experience what he talks about? Cant even.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Aug 2017, 15:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
some loser on r/billsimmons wrote:I'm not from the us and planning to go to an NFL and NBA events in Boston on November. What is the name of BSP sponsor he always names and is it any good or are there cheaper ways to get a ticket safely?

This dork still has fans that want to experience what he talks about? Cant even.

That's fucking crazy.

How many tickets you get?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Return to Stop Clicking Refresh